Director of Operations
The Director of Operations at GMP Global Marketing is responsible for facilitating management and executives by streamlining processes and gaining operational efficiencies in the development, manufacturing and marketing of GMP Global Marketing’s client products through the use of data optimization, data mining, statistical analysis and mathematical modeling. An ideal candidate would have a strong grasp of statistical analysis, operational, and business administration in client product development and marketing. Experience in data management, client reporting, trade processes, operational modeling and problem resolution is preferred.
- Manage systems engineering and trading systems (Advent AXYS, REX, & Moxy) and interface with all areas of the firm.
- Evaluate firm procedures, reports, and costs to determine the operative efficiency and financial costs incurred during operations.
- Collect information from the accountants, project managers, engineers, and the manufacturing team to determine, analyze and summarize business operations efficiencies.
- Conduct efficiency tests to verify report data.
- Organize efficient business solutions into a work-flowchart incorporating system capabilities and alternative solutions.
- Advise higher-level executives on appropriate courses of action via memorandums and reports and implementing changes with employees.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of policy changes after they have been implemented by employees.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Candidate must have strong analytical/sourcing skills
- Must have experience with Advent AXYS, REX or Moxy
- Experience in international markets is preferred
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking Chinese Mandarin is preferred.
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Finance or related field of study is required
- MBA is required
- CPM/CPSM/MCCM or other similar certification is preferred.